AIM
Pkay227

Politics Politics

ehh, ok

Nothing impressive, as the last review said: try to get some lip synching in there and try to work on some sahdng in your pictures/people to help add depth. One last note, even tough you stated it took to a while to get to the animation, it still took to long. Cut it down or put something goining on during the whole intro such as a title, credits, dedications, tributes etc.

Overall, not bad but nothing that amazing either
2/5

A Foray into Color A Foray into Color

VERY GOOD!

If this was really your first "toon" you have some serious skill. Very cool, and original. I also love the song. One thing i would work on. The animation whent he guy was running, it looked very stiff and sketchy...others wise, ONE HELL OF A JOB!!

Cold Blooded Killer Cold Blooded Killer

good work!

Only one thing i have to say thats bad, the sound effect for the cocking of the guns sucked, other wise this movie owned :D

mchawking responds:

Yeah I have to keep working on my sfx... there is always something to improve upon.

~nate

Litter Bug Litter Bug

its interesting

hmm, well there are a few things i need to ask. I dont know if it was just me, but the sound sounded very strange and it was messed up. I dont know what the problem may be, but it was irritating. Otherwise, very good clip, and nice animations. Overall: good job

Big Blue Button Big Blue Button

kinda boring

read the title...it was kinda boring. and im not trying to be mean, but those jokes kinda sucked. Killer song to play! WEEAEEAEEE!

TheUltimateMe responds:

Yes, I guess it was... But I DO love the song! *dances*

Town Driving Town Driving

i dont get what u do

r we just supposed to watch the cars crash and go around in circles? i mean whats the point?

binaryflow responds:

well... yeah..

I need cash I need cash

decent

~graphics: they were ok, need some work
~sound: def need more! it makes it more exititng with good sound effects+backround music.
~Interactivity:the car thing ownz
~style:just another stick
~violence:he throws the skateboard, good enuf for me
~humor: love the lawn mower thing

Nintendo Magic Nintendo Magic

killer animations dude!!

exellent work dude!!! all i havta say! this movie is awesome

Art Class Hijinks Art Class Hijinks

hella good!

funny shit man! FUUUUNNNNY SHIT!!good work

FOS Tournament - Trailer FOS Tournament - Trailer

looks good, looks very good

i like this, u could make something good out of it. it looks great already, there is only one thing u could do to make it really stupid: is if u used a lot of inside jokes that only those people would get, tat would make it gay-so don't do that. very good thou, very good indeed!

Eshbaal responds:

Actually, I did not plan to use any inside jokes at all... maybe one or two, but those other people would understand... at the beginning this wasn't even supposed to be funny. But it ended up like this. Thanks for the review-